The AGM is an opportunity for members of the Bikechain community to talk about how the past year has been for Bikechain, to view the audited financial statements, and to vote for the coming year’s board of directors.
When: Wednesday, November 24, 6:30pm-9:00pm
Where: Online, Zoom link and call-in number will be shared with those who have RSVPed the week of the event
Please note that only full time undergraduate students, full time graduate students, and part-time graduate students who have not opted out are automatically considered to be members of Bikechain. If you are a part-time undergraduate student, or if you are not a student, you must fill out this google form by Wednesday, November 15 if you would like to vote at the AGM!
Why come to Bikechain’s annual general meeting?
• You will learn more about how Bikechain works – it’s funding and governance structures
• The board and staff will report on their activities over the past year
• You can vote for Bikechain’s new directors, or run to be on the board yourself
How to Get Involved
• If you are registered as a full-time undergraduate student, or a full- or part-time graduate student, you are already a Bikechain member. All you have to do is rsvp and show up!
• Non-students need to fill out this google form by November 15 in order to be able to vote for board members.
• If you are interested in joining the board of directors, please email email@example.com to talk about the responsibilities and how to run